12 things our teachers said way too often
Our teachers used to speak some dialogues very often, and almost EVERY student can relate with it! Here are 12 things every teacher says.
2. “Okay students! Boys to the left, girls to the right, everybody else in
the centre!” Okay, so who is this everybody now?
3. "There
will be a surprise test tomorrow. That scary moment! Huh! We wished
if teacher was absent that day.
4. “Don’t
try to be over smart. Yes, you! I’m talking to you only. Don’t talk back me”. You talking to me, and you don’t want me
to talk back?
5. I’m not sure if you would like to know why we
are laughing. It’s better if we keep it with ourselves only.
7. "Are you here only to waste your parents'
money?" We have billion other ways to waste our parent’s money.
Well, someday, I would go to the
fish market and shout, “Is this classroom or what?” You know, just to
maintain the balance of the universe!
10. "What do you
mean by forgot my notebook? Do you forget to eat?" Nothing against
food please. Food is Bae!
11. "Do you think teachers are fools?" Wait, let me think! You really want me to
answer this?
12. "Don't talk or else I will
mark you absentt" What? First of all I sit through the class
unwillingly, and you would mark me absent? That broke my heart ma’am.











Comments
Post a Comment